Breaking

Friday, December 27, 2013

Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo

Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo


ING:

1/4 cup coconut milk (Like I said, you can either make your own, or use store-bought)

1/3 cup organic baby shampoo

1 tsp vitamin E, olive or almond oil

10 to 20 drops your choice of essential oils (I used lavender)

homemade coconut milk shampoo

Combine all ingredients in a shampoo bottle or jar and shake well to mix. (I bought the squeeze bottles above at the store.) You can keep it in the shower for up to one month…just shake before use.

Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo. (I used a little more, but my hair is pretty long right now!)

I loved pretty much everything about this shampoo. It smelled good…it lathered up nicely (which I feel strongly about)…and after washing, rinsing and drying…my hair felt soft and smooth. No fly-aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment